07 July 2020 / 11:00 a.m
ONLINE “ZOOM” AUCTION
ERF 351, 5589 WETLANDS MEANDER STREET (CORKWOOD RD), BLAIR ATHOLL GOLF & EQUESTRIAN ESTATE, Centurion, Gauteng
TUESDAY, 07 July 2020 @ 11:00 AM
ONLINE “ZOOM” AUCTION – https://www.ianwyles.co.za/
The subject Vacant Residential Property is located within the popular Blair Atholl Golf Estate, Centurion, and is in close proximity to Lanseria International Airport, Lanseria Shopping Centre, Schools and other local amenities.
Situated on Gary Player’s original farm, Blair Atholl Golf and Equestrian Estate is a natural oasis just a short distance from Johannesburg. With the Crocodile River running through the middle of this lushly treed estate, Blair Atholl offers thousands of acres of common open ground where children can play and adults can enjoy the natural surrounds.
Explore the extensive nature parks within the estate and spot the small game that has been introduced. Stand just north of the stone-clad clubhouse looking through a screen of indigenous bush and you could be at an exclusive bush lodge. Visit the renowned halfway house reached via its wooden walkways and admire the views of the Crocodile River… Framed by mountains and meadows, it’s hard to believe you’re a heart-beat away from the city.
• Average size of stand 3,700 m²
• Low density: Approximately 1 dwelling per 2 hectares
• Three years to build from date of transfer
• Classical & Traditional architecturally styled homes
• Member’s Only Gary Player Signature Golf Course
• Clubhouse & Restaurant Facilities
• Member’s Only Equestrian Centre
• Wellness Centre with Squash, Gym & Spa Facilities
• Conference Facilities
• Leafy, treed surroundings
• Fibre-optic capability to every stand
• State-of-the-art perimeter security
• Family Lifestyle Centre on the Estate, with Tennis, Cricket & Pool facilities
• Common open ground within the estate in excess of 1000 acres
• Bridle, cycling, jogging & walking trails throughout the estate
• Mountain Bike trail
• Private schools in the area – Heronbridge within 10 km & Pecanwood College within 16 km.
• 3 km from Lanseria Airport