07 October 2020 / 11:00 AM
25 Problem Mkhize Road, Durban
Property Address 25 Problem Mkhize Road, Durban
The subject property is a typical colonial Durban home and is well located, basically midway between the Musgrave and Essenwood residential suburbs of Durban. From this position, one has is in close proximity to the Durban CBD, Greyville Racecourse, Cowey Road Shopping, Overport and Musgrave Shopping Centres, educational facilities, including Durban High School and medical facilities. The property enjoys 2 (two) road frontages, being Napier Road and Problem Mkhize Road. Access to the garages is from Napier Road (western boundary) with pedestrian access from Problem Mkhize Road (eastern boundary).
The property is in fair condition. Please note that we have not undertaken a structural survey, nor have we arranged for tests of inspections of the service installations.
A double-story plastered and painted brickwork residence under a concrete tiled roof with anodized windows and doors and suspended Oregon pine flooring, comprising:
– Large enclosed verandah
– Entrance hall
– Open plan fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
– Dining room
– Guest toilet
– Bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom: washbasin; shower; toilet
– Bedroom 2 A carpeted timber staircase leads to the upper level.
– Bedroom 3: carpeted with access to a balcony, built-in cupboards; walk-in dressing room and tiled en-suite bathroom, comprising of washbasin, shower, and toilet
– Bedroom 4: carpeted with built-in cupboards and tiled en-suite, comprising: washbasin, shower, and toilet
– Bedroom 5: carpeted with built-in cupboards access to a balcony and tiled en-suite, comprising of washbasin, shower, and toilet
Outbuilding 1 (Flatlet)
A single-story painted and plastered brickwork building under asbestos sheet roof with metal windows and ceramic tiled floors, comprising:
– 2 (two) bedrooms
– Kitchenette (no fittings)
– Bathroom: comprising: shower, toilet and basin
Outbuilding 2 (Garaging)
A single-story painted and plastered brickwork building under long span sheet roofing, comprising:
– Garage: open plan 3 berth garage fitted with a single and double roll up garage doors
Additional features include:
• swimming pool with thatched Lapa
• stand-alone granny flat
• triple garage
Monthly Rates: R 5 157.00
Monthly Levies: TBA
Value Added TAX
Seller is a VAT vendor. VAT applies over and above the Purchase Price.
Currently occupied by a Tenant.